Taste test: The peas in this round tray had a two-tone green look, with the dark green peas covered unevenly with a light green wasabi coating.
The level of wasabi coverage varied greatly from one pea to the next, as some of them were actually 100% covered with a fairly thick layer of wasabi. That was great, as it allowed tasters who really wanted to maximize their wasabi kick to choose those particular peas. The peas had a good crunch upon biting in, and the wasabi kick was fairly intense. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a weak smell of peas.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Ingredients: Green Peas, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Wasabi (Mustard Powder), Artificial Coloring US FD&C Yellow No. 5 and Blue No. 1”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nature's Original, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road