Natural Planet Certified Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were very crisp and had lots of good blue corn taste, without a whole lot of salt.
The chips had good strength, as the bag was made up largely of unbroken chips. Some of the chips were fairly flat, but others had some curve to them, so dippability varied a lot from chip to chip. Even absent a dip, these chips had lots of flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh blue corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Natural Planet Certified Organic snacks are snacking in its purest form, prepared with only the purest, naturally organic ingredients and methods. Nothing artificial and no added colors or preservatives so you can enjoy all the flavor and benefits of a healthier, environmentally friendly snack. By using 100% certified organic grains, oils, and ingredients Natural Planet is able to assure you of the integrity of our snacks all the way from the seed to the shelf to you.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road