Nathan's Famous Chili Cheese Crunchy Crinkle Fries
Taste test: This version of the Nathan's fries had the same not-quite-like-crinkle-fries shape as the other versions, but with a darker seasoning, in fact darker and more orange than the fries pictured on the bag.
The taste was very good, as it had lots of chili taste, like a bowl of fairly spicy chili, with some pretty good kick to it. The heat hit in the back of the throat, especially in the aftertaste. The texture wasn't like actual French fries, but it was quite good, like a dense cheese puff with good crispness and a moderate crunch. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, really smells like a bowl of chili.
From the package: “In 1916, two young Polish immigrants named Nathan and Ida Handwerker put down their $300 life savings to open a frankfurter and French fry stand on Coney Island, New York. They called it Nathan's Famous! In addition to selling the country's newest taste sensation, the hot dog, Nathan and Ida served golden, crinkle cut French fries. Northing like ordinary fries, cut thick and hearty with a unique, crinkly shape then cooked to a golden brown perfection.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road