Nathan's Famous Cheddar Cheese Crunchy Crinkle Fries
Taste test: These fries didn't quite resemble actual crinkle-cut fries (the shapes were wider and more irregular) and the texture wasn't much like fries, nor was the taste, for that matter, but these were really good.
They had a cheese puff-like consistency, except denser, and an unevenly applied coating of bright orange cheddar seasoning, a lot like the kind they use in Jax. They had a nice crispness, good crunch and lots of cheese and corn taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “In 1916, two young Polish immigrants named Nathan and Ida Handwerker put down their $300 life savings to open a frankfurter and French fry stand on Coney Island, New York. They called it Nathan's Famous! In addition to selling the country's newest taste sensation, the hot dog, Nathan and Ida served golden, crinkle cut French fries. Northing like ordinary fries, cut thick and hearty with a unique, crinkly shape then cooked to a golden brown perfection.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road