Nathan's Famous Beer Battered Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings had a nice golden beige color and were and middling in size and very thick, with not much variation in diameter from one ring to the next.
I crunched in to find a light, crumbly feel with nice crispness, along with a delicious explosion of sweet onion taste. They were softer and crumblier than Funyuns, a very nice texture, and the onion taste was really top notch. Great rings of onion!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “In 1916, two young Polish immigrants named Nathan and Ida Handwerker put down their $300 life savings to open a frankfurter and French fry stand on Coney Island, New York. They called it Nathan's Famous! In addition to selling the country's newest taste sensation, the hot dog, Nathan and Ida served golden, French fries & beer battered onion rings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road