Nathan's Famous Beer Battered Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings had a nice golden beige color and were and middling in size and very thick, with not much variation in diameter from one ring to the next.
I crunched in to find a light, crumbly feel with nice crispness, along with a delicious explosion of sweet onion taste. They were softer and crumblier than Funyuns, a very nice texture, and the onion taste was really top notch. Great rings of onion!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “In 1916, two young Polish immigrants named Nathan and Ida Handwerker put down their $300 life savings to open a frankfurter and French fry stand on Coney Island, New York. They called it Nathan's Famous! In addition to selling the country's newest taste sensation, the hot dog, Nathan and Ida served golden, French fries & beer battered onion rings.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road