Napoli's Pizza Crust Chips Margherita
Taste test: These chips had the same pizza-wedge shapes as the Traditional with Italian Herbs version, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits on the light beige surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very nice crunch and tasty mix of pizza-like spices. The Margherita flavor that was promised had me anticipating cheese and tomato, but there really wasn't much of that in evidence. Still, very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of spices, tomato and herbs. Nice.
From the package: “Made with real pizza dough!” ... “What could be better than a freshly baked pizza from your favorite local pizzeria? Inside his back is a chip made from the best part of every pizza — the crust! That's right, you are holding the world's first and only Pizza Crust Chip. We've taken an old world pizza crust recipe, seasoned it to perfection and oven baked it into a light and crispy chip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hello Delicious Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road