Namkeen Kohinoor Authentic Indian Mini Samosa
Taste test: These bagged samosas were smaller than the Haldiram's Samosas and seemed to be filled with a spicy snack mix, chopped not quite so finely as the filling of the Haldiram's ones, so the individual elements of the filling could be discerned, rather than forming a uniform mixture.
The exterior was a bit on the crunchy/crumbly side. As a result of that and the loose interior, these were a bit messy to eat, with bits of outside and inside flying in various directions if you just bit in, rather than just popping the whole samosa into the mouth (and they were generally small enough to do this). The filling was very tasty and fairly spicy, receiving high ratings from most of our snackers for a good spicy taste, but people were more mixed on the overall experience, as it's tough to get the texture in a bagged samosa to come close to one that was freshly made.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just some mild Indian spices.
From the package: “Fried Patties stuffed with savories” ... “Fresh from the stable of Kohinoor Foods, we present to you the wide range of Authentic Indian Namkeens. This anytime-snack is sure to make you reach out for more. With the variety that would leave your taste pallets satisfied in every sense, these munchy snacks are perfect companions for all those times which memories are made of.” ... “100% vegetarian”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road