Namkeen Kohinoor Authentic Indian Aloo Bhujia
Taste test: These very thin, small, light orange-colored noodles came in all sorts of random lengths and shapes, but generally they ranged from a quarter to a half inch in length, with some straight and most somewhat curved. They were so small that it was tough to grab a pinch of them from the bag, so pouring a bunch into the palm of the hand seemed to work best. A spoon would have been even better.
We crunched in to find a very light crunch and a fairly intense, spicy taste. Eating a whole handful of them kind of lit of the mouth with spices. Most of our snackers enjoyed the flavor and liked the heat, but a few folks thought there was a licorice taste too and weren't big fans.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild and sweet but spicy.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Noodles flavored with Spices” ... “Fresh from the stable of Kohinoor Foods, we present to you the wide range of Authentic Indian Namkeens. This anytime-snack is sure to make you reach out for more. With the variety that would leave your taste pallets satisfied in every sense, these munchy snacks are perfect companions for all those times which memories are made of.” ... “100% vegetarian”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road