NY Snacks Potato Stix
Taste test: These potato sticks generally had a yellowish color, with different levels of browning on each particular piece, and quite a bit of color variation within individual pieces as well. The lengths of the sticks varied, with many being fairly long.
I crunched in to find kind a dry potato taste, sort of like Russet potatoes, with a good crispness. There didn't seem to be a lot of salt, but these were still pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong fried potato smell.
From the package: “There's a reason people love New York City. There's an energy and thrill to it that only the Big Apple can offer. A city of endless variety and a real zest for life any time or place. NY Snacks® has taken all the gusto New York is famous for and packed it into an amazing flavor filled package with one of New York's all time favorite snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Yorkshire Food Sales Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Home-Mark 99 ¢, Astoria, Queens. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road