My Nouria Premium Potato Chips Wavy Original
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and wide ripples, with some occasional bits of dark skin on the edges. The overall shapes were generally gently curved.
We crunched in to find a good strong crunch and nice rich potato flavor with a fairly low level of salt. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, didn't really smell like plain potato chips.
From the package: “Produced in Canada” ... “so many potatoes” ... “My passion for this business began in 1985 when I worked as a gas station attendant in Medford, MA. It was there that I fell in love with the concept of helping time-crunched customers fill their needs for fueling and snacking a quick and pleasant manner.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nouria Energy Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kier Byrnes. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road