My Nouria All Dressed Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and gently curving overall shapes, with a light yellow color in some places and an orange glow in others.
We crunched in to find a fairly light, crisp crunch and a tasty seasoning similar to other All Dressed chips, but a bit milder. There was still plenty of nice flavor, mildly tangy and sweet, with the potato taste coming though nicely as well. They packed quite a lot of chips into the midsize bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of sweet, tangy spice and potato.
From the package: “all mine” ... “so premium” ... “Produced in Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Nouria Energy Corporation
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- All Dressed Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Meridian Food Market, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road