Taste test: These snacks looked like small crackers, cut rectangular but with curvy surfaces. They had a yellowish beige color.
I crunched in to find a weird crunch, not cracker-like, not chip-like, and not even fish-like. The taste was mildly savory and remotely cracker-like, not noticeable fishy. Nothing bad here as feared, a nice taste, but not something I'm craving to buy more of either.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fish smell.
From the package: “ingredients: Yellow Dhali Powder, Vegetable oil (Palm Oil/Olein), Fish sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt), Sugar, Salt.” ... “Simply Great In Taste You'll Love It!!” ... “Beware of Imitation”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh in Malaysia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road