Taste test: These snacks looked like small crackers, cut rectangular but with curvy surfaces. They had a yellowish beige color.
I crunched in to find a weird crunch, not cracker-like, not chip-like, and not even fish-like. The taste was mildly savory and remotely cracker-like, not noticeable fishy. Nothing bad here as feared, a nice taste, but not something I'm craving to buy more of either.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fish smell.
From the package: “ingredients: Yellow Dhali Powder, Vegetable oil (Palm Oil/Olein), Fish sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt), Sugar, Salt.” ... “Simply Great In Taste You'll Love It!!” ... “Beware of Imitation”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh in Malaysia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road