Munchz Brand Falafel Chips Sesame
Taste test: These round falafel chips looked similar to tortilla chips, but they did have a orange-yellowish tint similar to falafels.
When I first bit in, there was a tasty and fairly strong flavor of falafel, but not much in the way of sesame that I could taste. On subsequent bites, I did taste a subtle bit of sesame, but far from a strong one. I didn't see any sesame seeds in the chips, so I am assuming that the sesame seeds were ground up and mixed into the dough. I dipped these into some hummus, and the results were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong falafel smell. Very nice.
From the package: “Falafel, a Middle Eastern seasoned vegetarian patty rich in protein and fiber, has been served with hummus dip for hundreds of years. Falafel Chips deliver the same delicious flavor are the the world's first and only chips created for hummus dip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Flamous Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road