Munchz Brand Falafel Chips
Taste test: These round chips looked a lot like tortilla chips, with an overall dark beige color and a smattering of darker spots visible within the chips.
Many of the chips were not crisp, with a very soft crunch, though some were a bit crisper than the others. They didn't particularly taste like falafel, but they did taste pretty good. Corn was listed before chick peas in the ingredients, so that might explain the close resemblance to tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good falafel smell. Sharp and fresh.
From the package: “Falafel, a Middle Eastern seasoned vegetarian patty rich in protein and fiber, has been served with hummus dip for hundreds of years. Falafel Chips deliver the same delicious flavor are the the world's first and only chips created for hummus dip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Flamous Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road