Taste test: Munchos have a unique taste.
They taste like potato chips, and are salty, and you get residue on your fingers. But these chips have air pockets in them, so if you stick them on your tongue you can actually bond the chip with your tongue. Try it!
Shop: Buy Munchos at Amazon.com #ad
From the package: “A light tasting crispy snack!” ... “Munchos are an irresistible light tasting delicate snack!”
Online store: Buy Munchos at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A & S Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road