Munchies Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: This snack mix consisted of Rold Gold Tiny Twists knotted pretzels, Crunchy Jalapeño Cheddar Cheetos, miniaturized Poppin' Jalapeno Doritos and a smallish version of Garden Salsa Sun Chips.
Everything except the pretzels had some sort of spicy aspect to it, but none were really all that hot; the Cheetos had the most heat of any of them, with some hot aftertaste too, but the Doritos seemed to have hardly any jalapeno. The Sun Chips were supposed to be salsa flavored, but I didn't notice this until I checked the ingredients (which itemized each of the four elements of the mix). The Sun Chips were about half the size of your standard Sun Chips, and the Doritos had been shrunken even more, at about a quarter the size of normal Doritos. More heat would have made this a better mix, but still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like Doritos, with a hint of jalapeño.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (238 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road