Munch Rite Wasabi Peas by Green Acres
Taste test: These peas had a standard wasabi peas appearance, with bright green from the exposed pea and much variation from pea to pea in the level of white wasabi covering.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch, about equally solid regardless of whether a piece had near-completely wasabi coverage, or just a little. The wasabi brought a nice strong kick. For a dollar-store bag, this one included quite an impressive quantity of wasabi peas.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong wasabi peas smell.
From the package: “Lightly dusted with sea salt” ... “Good as a snack or a topping!” ... “Product of China” ... “This spicy and crunchy snack is also a healthy choice due to its low calorie, sugar and fat content, while adding some protein content!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Beach, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road