Mr. Krispers Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Baked Rice Krisps
Taste test: These oval-shaped rice chips were a big hit around the chip bowl.
At first it didn't look like there was much seasoning, but when we bit in, the taste was very strong, and there was some flavor powder left behind on the fingertips afterward. The chips were crisp with a light crunch, and once the flavoring wore off, the taste of the underlying chips was like Kellogg's Product 19 cereal. Good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tomato and basil smell. Like pizza.
From the package: “Great Whole Multigrain Taste Made With Brown Rice No Wheat Added / Gluten Free*” ... “*Made in a a plant that also products wheat products; contains less than 100 parts per million of gluten.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road