Mr. Krispers Sour Cream & Onion Baked Rice Krisps
Taste test: These oval-shaped rice chips had a lot of sour cream and onion seasoning on them, but mostly they tasted just like Kellogg's Product 19 cereal.
The chips had a light crunch. Our tasters mostly liked them. The sour cream and onion flavoring was definitely noticeable, and it was pretty good, but it did compete with the flavor of the chips themselves.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very creamy sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Great Whole Multigrain taste • Made With Brown Rice • No Wheat Added/Gluten Free*” ... “*Made in a plant that also processes wheat products; contains less than 100 parts per million of gluten.” ... “0g Trans Fats”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road