Mr. Krispers Baked Rice Krisps Sea Salt & Pepper
Taste test: These oval-shaped chips had a texture that resembled Japanese rice crackers, with a slight glaze, some bubbles in the dough, and small bits of black pepper visible.
For some reason, the initial taste reminded me of Kellogg's Product 19 cereal, but after that the pepper kicked in for a mild black peppery taste. These were enjoyable to eat, and our tasters liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Not really like salt and pepper, more like some kind of Chinese seasoning.
From the package: “Mr Krispers Rice Krisps – were created by a fusion of cultures - tempting taste sensations from the West, fused with traditional rice snacks from the East. Asian cultures have been enjoying the health benefits of rice snacks for thousands of years. Now, Mr. Krispers is bringing this great tasting multigrain snack to you!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road