Mr. Krispers Nacho Baked Rice Krisps
Taste test: These rice chips had a different shape from the other Mr.
Krispers varieties that we tried. Though the picture on the bag shows an oval shape like the others, the actual chips inside were shaped kind of like footballs, rather than ovals. The taste was pretty good. The nacho cheese powder tasted good, and the underlying chips tasted kind of like Kellogg's Product 19. I'm not so sure that the two flavors complemented each other, and they left a non-cheesy aftertaste. But it was still a pretty decent, light snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild nacho cheese smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Rice Krisps are perfect for dipping, topping, or snacking right from the bag. Enjoy Mr. Krispers at your next party, as a mid-day snack or anytime!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road