Mr. Krispers Baked Rice Krisps Barbecue
Taste test: These oval-shaped rice chips had an uneven coating of barbecue seasoning, with the level of seasoning varying vastly from one chip to the next.
The barebcue seasoning had a bit of a kick to it, with a hot aftertaste, though the barbecue flavor was nothing special. The texture was quite nice, though, as the chips were light and crisp with a good light crunch. The taste of the chips (aside from the barbecue seasoning) reminded me of Product 19 cereal.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really the standard barbecue smell, through remotely barbecue-like.
From the package: “Great Whole Multigrain taste • Made With Brown Rice • No Wheat Added/Gluten Free*” ... “*Made in a plant that also processes wheat products; contains less than 100 parts per million of gluten.” ... “0g Trans Fats”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road