Mr. Krispers Baked Nut Chips Toasted Almond
Taste test: These oval-shaped chips resembled Japanese rice crackers in their texture, with a glossy exterior and a good crunch.
They tasted very good, but there wasn't really a whole lot of almond that we could taste. Mostly they tasted like the usual rice crackers with just a little extra flavor. Our tasters ate their way through the whole bag in short order.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Japanese rice crackers smell, maybe with some almond too.
From the package: “No bioengineered ingredients” ... “Made with Brown Rice” ... “Wheat & Gluten Free*” ... “*Made in a plant that also produdes wheat products; contains les than 100 parts per million of gluten.” ... “Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road