Taste test: This bag contained snacks that looked only very loosely like rotini pasta, as the twists were very wide and most of the pieces fairly short. The potato-based snacks didn't look too much like the ones pictured on the front of the bag, as the twists of the actual snacks were even less pronounced, and the real color was pale beige, not yellow.
We crunched in to a soft feel, not particularly crisp but still OK, with a tangy flavor like a spicy ramen soup. A nice taste, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly tangy.
From the package: “Potato snacks ” ... “Fresh tasty & crispy” ... “Technical assistance provided by N. P. Foods Co., Ltd. Osaka - Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road