Taste test: This bag contained snacks that looked only very loosely like rotini pasta, as the twists were very wide and most of the pieces fairly short. The potato-based snacks didn't look too much like the ones pictured on the front of the bag, as the twists of the actual snacks were even less pronounced, and the real color was pale beige, not yellow.
We crunched in to a soft feel, not particularly crisp but still OK, with a tangy flavor like a spicy ramen soup. A nice taste, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly tangy.
From the package: “Potato snacks ” ... “Fresh tasty & crispy” ... “Technical assistance provided by N. P. Foods Co., Ltd. Osaka - Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road