Mr. Snaki Gębolce
Taste test: These snacks from Poland looked a lot like onion rings, but they had a light orange color overall, with a smattering of dark seasoning specks on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness and a great light feel overall. The package promised pizza flavor, and although I did notice some tomato and spices, it didn't really remind me of pizza all that much. Still, a great texture and a very good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like pizza — heavy on the oregano.
From the package: “Nowy smak”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road