Mr. Cheese O's Tuscan Herb
Taste test: These cheese snacks looked kind of like oversized Froot Loops, but without the bright colors, as they had generally a light yellow color with various browner areas.
I crunched in to find a very crunchy but fairly light feel, with a taste just as promised — lots and lots of cheese and herbs. Much like the Sweet Chili flavor, I found them to be quite tasty! However, when I shared the rest of the bag around, one person said that it tasted like dog food. Which begged the obvious question, why have you been eating dog food?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong herb and cheese smell. Very savory.
From the package: “Made From Real Parmesan with Garlic & Italian Herbs” ... “10g Protein Per Serving” ... “Mr. Cheese O's Tuscan Herb combines real parmesan and other cheeses with bold garlic, sweet basil, and other Italian herbs and quinoa a light, crunchy snack. Ciao baby!” ... “Mr. Cheese O's is a tasty, gluten-free, low-carb, protein-packed treat for work, school or play — carry it in your lunchbox or backpack.” ... “Made in Sonoma, California”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sonoma Creamery LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road