Mr. Cheese O's Sweet Chili
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, ring-shaped snacks with bumpy surfaces and an orange color overall, with darker and lighter spot throughout. Each one was just under and inch in diameter, with a large hold in the center.
I crunched in to find a crisp, crunchy feel, with a serious hit of cheese on the first bite, then increasing amounts of hot spices afterward. Zesty, intensely cheesy and fairly hot! Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty mix of cheeses. Nice.
From the package: “Made From Real Parmesan” ... “10g Protein Per Serving with Organic Quinoa” ... “Mr. Cheese O's Sweet Chili combines real parmesan and other cheeses with chili peppers, quinoa and a hint of sweetness in a light, crunchy, totally awesome snack. Oh yeah!” ... “Mr. Cheese O's is a tasty, gluten-free, low-carb, protein-packed treat for work, school or play — carry it in your lunchbox or backpack.” ... “Made in Sonoma, California”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sonoma Creamery LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road