Mozaics Organic Popped Veggie & Potato Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: This flavor of Mozaics followed the same formula as the other flavors for the underlying chip, combining several grains with whole peas, putting the green peas on display within the small, triangular, wiggly surfaces of the chips.
This Sea Salt version had a good soft crunch and a tasty, mostly potato flavor, except when encountering the peas, at which point the was a clear pea taste. The use of just sea salt rather than a strong seasoning in the BBQ and Salsa versions made it easier to notice the flavor of the peas. Tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I think I could smell a hint of peas.
From the package: “We love snacking; we love chips. So we hacked the traditional potato chip to make a better & better-for-you snack! You deserve to snack on great-tasting real food (not empty calories), made with simple, clean ingredients that you & your body understand.” ... “Mozaics™ chips are popped, not fried, with a touch of extra virgin olive oil for flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mozaics, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road