Mozaics Organic Popped Veggie & Potato Chips Salsa
Taste test: These chips had the same smallish triangular shapes, wiggly surfaces and green peas embedded inside as the BBQ version, but the seasoning looked more prominent in this kind, with many bits of powder of various colors.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, soft crunch and a big kick of zesty salsa flavor, which was hot and tasty, but not so powerful that we could still taste the peas too. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell something like spicy salsa, plus the veggies too.
From the package: “We love snacking; we love chips. So we hacked the traditional potato chip to make a better & better-for-you snack! You deserve to snack on great-tasting real food (not empty calories), made with simple, clean ingredients that you & your body understand.” ... “Mozaics™ chips are popped, not fried, with a touch of extra virgin olive oil for flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mozaics, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (152 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Bean Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road