Mother's Farms Sweet Corn & Black Pepper Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had large, quarter-circle shapes, with most of the chips curled up a bit. The surfaces that had a yellowish beige color, with many dark spots and some small bits of black pepper.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch with middling crispness and a mild kick of black pepper to start. After that, the sweet corn was quite noticeable, definitely sweeter than your typical tortilla chip. The surprise was the return of the black pepper for the aftertaste, as it came back fairly strongly and lingered for quite a while. Very tasty, and the black pepper was a rare flavor to find among packaged tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kick of fresh black pepper. Nice.
From the package: “At first crunch you will instantly love the farm fresh taste of sweet corn with a black pepper bite inside this all natural tortilla chip. With all of the goodness of nature and none of the things that Mother never intended.” ... “Welcome To Common Sense Snacking.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road