Taste test: These smallish, corn-based chips looked like they were initially cut into rectangles but ended up curled up into more irregular shapes, with a pale yellow color (paler than the bright yellow chips pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a very slightly sweet corn flavor, with some salt as well, and a pretty good crunch despite the foam-like feel. We thought that these would be similar to the Kirin Corn Chips but they were far, far less sweet than those, so it really was a different taste entirely. The mix of slightly sweet and slightly salty was quite different from other corn chips, but our snackers liked the taste a lot, as people went back to the bag for multiple handfuls. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild corn smell, not much.
From the package: “120 g (608 kcal)” ... “Ingredient: Corn Powder, Salt, Palm Oil, Roast Corn Seasoning”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road