Mixto Vegetal Ecológico
Taste test: This bag from Italy added two extra veggies to the usual potato chips, with carrots and beets bringing some color to the mix.
The potato chips had curvy shapes with some bubbles embedded inside and a golden yellow color. They were just great, with a crisp crunch, a low level of salt and a rich potato flavor.
The other two kinds came in much smaller pieces than the potato chips, as they had appeared to have broken into much small fragments than were pictured on the bag, and they had sunk to the bottom. The carrot ones didn't look particularly like carrot, with a much lighter shade of yellow. The beet ones were dark purple, so they did look like beet. Both of those tasted good with far different tastes than the potato chips, but the potato chips constituted most of the contents, and they were the real standout for taste here.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the beets seemed to add some richness to the potato.
From the package: “Eco snacks de patata, zanahoria y remolacha fritas” ... “Potato, carrot and red beetroot chips in organic extra virgin olive oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road