Mixto Vegetal Ecológico
Taste test: This bag from Italy added two extra veggies to the usual potato chips, with carrots and beets bringing some color to the mix.
The potato chips had curvy shapes with some bubbles embedded inside and a golden yellow color. They were just great, with a crisp crunch, a low level of salt and a rich potato flavor.
The other two kinds came in much smaller pieces than the potato chips, as they had appeared to have broken into much small fragments than were pictured on the bag, and they had sunk to the bottom. The carrot ones didn't look particularly like carrot, with a much lighter shade of yellow. The beet ones were dark purple, so they did look like beet. Both of those tasted good with far different tastes than the potato chips, but the potato chips constituted most of the contents, and they were the real standout for taste here.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the beets seemed to add some richness to the potato.
From the package: “Eco snacks de patata, zanahoria y remolacha fritas” ... “Potato, carrot and red beetroot chips in organic extra virgin olive oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Barcelona, Spain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road