Mister Bee Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips have a very soft crunch and a lot of potato flavor.
There's a slight greasiness to the flavor, similar to the taste of many chips cooked in soybean oil, but in this case the potato flavor actually dominates. I wouldn't recommend trying to dip these chips, since they're very brittle and are unlikely to withstand the rigors of almost any dip. This large bag contained a huge number of chips, but most of them were broken, probably because they are so brittle.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a flat, potatoey smell.
From the package: Mister Bee potato chips are prepared with only the finest quality ingredients. Enjoy Mister Bee potato chips right out of the bag or with your favorite dip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mister Bee Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road