Mister Potato Tomato Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and many small bits of orange-colored seasoning on the surfaces, with generally gently curved shapes and no potato skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and a brittle crunch, with a tasty tomato flavor similar to ketchup. It wasn't a vinegary ketchup (and indeed they promised a tomato flavor, not ketchup) and it was sweeter than most of the ketchup chips we've tried. We shared these chips with several snackers and got many thumbs-ups on the taste.
Lots of people thought the Mister Potato mascot featured prominently on the bag was one of the guys from Mario Bros.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet tomato smell. I suppose like ketchup, but it would have to be a particularly sweet kind.
From the package: “There is a reason why every bite of Mister Potato is crispy, golden perfection. Only the freshest potatoes imported from farms around the world are used for our chips. When you use the best potatoes in the world, you make probably the best chips in the world.” ... “May contain traces: Gluten, Crustacea, Fish, Milk, Peanut, Celery, Mustard.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road