Mister Potato Fun Fries Fiery Hot
Taste test: These fries had fairly random shapes and were generally quite thick, but most of the pieces were on the short side. They had a fairly bright orange look, and there appeared to be a lot of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and pretty good taste, yet they fell quite a bit short of being Fiery Hot. There were some occasional kicks of heat, but for the most part, the flavor was way more tangy than actually hot. The taste was a bit better than the fairly bland original flavor, but they still had the same somewhat gritty feel as those. So overall, decent fries, but nothing great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy mix of spices, kind of sharp but not really hot.
From the package: “Made from real potatoes” ... “No artificial colouring” ... “Cholesterol, trans fat & gluten free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Fries (147 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road