Mister Potato Fun Fries
Taste test: These fries generally had a pale yellow color and appeared to be cut from actual potatoes (rather than made from potato flour), as a small minority of the pieces had dark spots that appeared to be potato skin at one end.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch, but the feel was a bit gritty, and there was just a very mild potato flavor. More salt might have helped to bring out the flavor. We tried dipping them in ketchup, and the result was better, but we've had many fries with better taste and texture than these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight potato smell.
From the package: “Snek Kentang” ... “Made from real potatoes” ... “No artificial coloring” ... “Cholesterol, trans fat & gluten free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road