Mister Potato Fun Fries
Taste test: These fries generally had a pale yellow color and appeared to be cut from actual potatoes (rather than made from potato flour), as a small minority of the pieces had dark spots that appeared to be potato skin at one end.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch, but the feel was a bit gritty, and there was just a very mild potato flavor. More salt might have helped to bring out the flavor. We tried dipping them in ketchup, and the result was better, but we've had many fries with better taste and texture than these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight potato smell.
From the package: “Snek Kentang” ... “Made from real potatoes” ... “No artificial coloring” ... “Cholesterol, trans fat & gluten free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road