Mister Potato Crisps Tomato
Taste test: These potato crisps had a Pringles-like shape and nothing red or orange on their surfaces that really tipped off the promised tomato flavor.
We crunched in to find that they were maybe a hint thicker than Pringles but still had a similar brittle crunch, with a fairly mild tomato flavor. The taste was not vinegary at all, as it was just tomato mixed in with some fairly mild spices. We shared these with lots of snackers, and most people thought the taste was like tomato soup. The majority of these people liked the taste, but some thought it was too sweet and gave a big thumbs-down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet tomato smell, like a sweet ketchup.
From the package: “100% imported potato goodness” ... “Global snack partner of Manchester United”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road