Mister Potato Crisps Tomato
Taste test: These potato crisps had a Pringles-like shape and nothing red or orange on their surfaces that really tipped off the promised tomato flavor.
We crunched in to find that they were maybe a hint thicker than Pringles but still had a similar brittle crunch, with a fairly mild tomato flavor. The taste was not vinegary at all, as it was just tomato mixed in with some fairly mild spices. We shared these with lots of snackers, and most people thought the taste was like tomato soup. The majority of these people liked the taste, but some thought it was too sweet and gave a big thumbs-down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet tomato smell, like a sweet ketchup.
From the package: “100% imported potato goodness” ... “Global snack partner of Manchester United”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Ding Dongs Caramel
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road