Mister Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This can of potato crisps highly resembled a can of Pringles, and we opened it to find that the crisps inside were shaped just like Pringles. The uniformly shaped crisps had a pale beige color with barely any seasoning visible, except for a very sparse coating of tiny green specks.
We crunched in to find a mild sour cream and onion taste, not very oniony, but still tasty and a nice flavor that mixed well with the potato. There are plenty of stronger flavors out there, but this particular SC&O was fairly comparable to Pringles.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild creamy onion smell.
From the package: “100% imported potato goodness” ... “Freshness crunchiness fun no compromise” ... “Global snack partner of Manchester United”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road