Mister Potato Crisps Hot & Spicy
Taste test: This can of potato crisps followed the Pringles formula very closely, as the can had the same shape and so did the crisps. The crisps had a medium beige color with just a hint of orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a good light crunch and nice crispness, with a mild flavor that was very tasty and a bit tangy. As for hot and spicy, it wasn't much of either of those, but we liked the flavor a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly tangy smell, mixed with potato. Very nice!
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road