Mister Potato Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: These potato crisps generally looked like Pringles, with a similar uniform shape in a very similar type of can. When I grabbed one out of the can, I noticed that the curves of the crisps weren't quite as smooth as I've been accustomed to from Pringles, as there were some random bumps here and there.
I crunched in to find a very mild flavor — not bad, but not particularly like barbecue. It seemed more like just a mild paprika seasoning. A pretty good taste, but not really much of a barbecue chip, if that's what you're hungry for.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road