Mister Potato Crisps Original
Taste test: This can of potato crisps was a lot like Pringles, with the same can materials and shape, plus a very similar type of uniformly shaped potato crisps. We crunched in to find a Pringles-like taste, maybe a hint less salty, but still quite similar and pretty good.
One of the really nice things here was that these had a mascot with a very prominent mustache and eyebrows — much like the Pringles mascot, Mr. Pringle. (Despite those similarities, many of the snackers with whom we shared these crisps thought the mascot looked like one of the Mario Bros. of Nintendo fame. Nobody really noticed the Mr. Pringle connection.) On the front and back of the can, there were even some other cool potato characters, with their own styles of mustaches, hanging out with Mister Potato. A good snack, especially if you like the taste of Pringles.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “100% imported potato goodness”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road