Mister Potato Kerepek Kentang Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips came in various shapes and sizes and had a strong orange glow from their seasoning powder, with minimal skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a good crispness and a soft crunch — and best of all, a highly delicious barbecue flavor. The flavor profile was kind of like your typical barbecue, but it had a really fresh taste that was a bit sweet, fairly spicy and included a mildly hot aftertaste. We shared these with a large group of snackers who were enjoying some beer after running a few miles, and several people went out of their way to compliment the excellent flavor. Top-notch potato chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong barbecue chips smell, on the sweet side with a bit of spicy kick.
From the package: “There is a reason why every bite of Mister Potato is crispy, golden perfection. Only the freshest potatoes imported from farms around the world are used for our chips. When you use the best potatoes in the world, you make probably the best chips in the world.” ... “May contain traces: Gluten, Crustacea, Fish, Milk, Peanut, Celery, Mustard.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road