Mission Organics White Corn All Natural Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These midsize tortilla chips had a light beige color and were cut into one-fifth of a circle shapes, with some pieces fairly flat and others curled to various degrees.
They were crisp and had a fairly thick cut, with a nice crunch and a very good corn tortilla taste. The salt level seemed to be fairly low, but even without salsa, there was plenty of flavor. The curly shapes of many of the chips, along with some good chip strength, made them good for dipping too.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice corn smell. Sweet, almost.
From the package: “Made in the Pacific Northwest” ... “USDA Organic” ... “Mission® Certified Organic Tortilla Chips start off as masa made from organically grown corn. The tortillas are cooked in organic oil and topped with fresh sea salt. The result is a delicious crispy chip that is perfect dipped, layered or eaten on its own.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gruma Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road