Mission Organics Multigrain All Natural Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These fairly large tortilla chips had a dark beige overall color, with some lighter and darker spots on the surfaces of the 1/5-circle, wedge-shaped chips.
They weren't particularly crisp, as the crunch was very soft. They tasted primarily like corn tortilla chips, but there was a noticeable mix of other grains (the ingredients revealed Amaranth, Quinoa, Millet, Sorghum and Teff) that made the flavor a bit richer than your typical tortilla chips. Nice taste, but the texture was a little lacking.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like veggie chips.
From the package: “Made in the Pacific Northwest” ... “USDA Organic” ... “Mission® Certified Organic Tortilla Chips start off as masa made from organically grown corn. The tortillas are cooked in organic oil and topped with fresh sea salt. The result is a delicious crispy chip that is perfect dipped, layered or eaten on its own!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gruma Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road