Mission Organics Multigrain All Natural Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These fairly large tortilla chips had a dark beige overall color, with some lighter and darker spots on the surfaces of the 1/5-circle, wedge-shaped chips.
They weren't particularly crisp, as the crunch was very soft. They tasted primarily like corn tortilla chips, but there was a noticeable mix of other grains (the ingredients revealed Amaranth, Quinoa, Millet, Sorghum and Teff) that made the flavor a bit richer than your typical tortilla chips. Nice taste, but the texture was a little lacking.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like veggie chips.
From the package: “Made in the Pacific Northwest” ... “USDA Organic” ... “Mission® Certified Organic Tortilla Chips start off as masa made from organically grown corn. The tortillas are cooked in organic oil and topped with fresh sea salt. The result is a delicious crispy chip that is perfect dipped, layered or eaten on its own!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gruma Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road