Mission Organics Blue Corn All Natural Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had a vaguely purplish color that was lighter than most blue corn chips, and they were cut into 1/5-circle-shaped wedges, with most of the chips being fairly flat.
I crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick but had only a moderate level of crispness. As for taste, that was where these chips excelled, as they had lots of great corn taste, helped along by a very high level of salt. The flat shapes were less than ideal of dipping in salsa, but most of the chips were still workable for scooping up some salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh corn smell.
From the package: “Made in the Pacific Northwest” ... “USDA Organic” ... “Mission® Certified Organic Tortilla Chips start off as masa made from organically grown corn. The tortillas are cooked in organic oil and topped with fresh sea salt. The result is a delicious crispy chip that is perfect dipped, layered or eaten on its own.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gruma Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road