Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream
Taste test: These wigglly, bubble chips had a bit of an orange glow to them, with irregular shapes, some folded-over chips and bit of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and a good crumbly crunch. The flavor was very nice, with a mid-size kick of chili, tempered a bit by the sour cream, and a nice bit of heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild chili and sour cream smell. Great!
From the package: “From Our Farm to Yoy/De notre farme à vous” ... “Hand made style/Fair à la main” ... “At Miss Vickies we crafted this recipe to bring you the flavour of a less hurried time, when people cooked with care and patience.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road