Taste test: These snacks were the same general concept as the normal Pringles, except smaller, and yet they seemed completely different, with little resemblance of any kind to the snacking experience of Pringles.
They didn't come in a can, but instead in a bag containing a tray containing the Mini Pringles. Each Pringle was about half the width and half the height of a normal Pringle, with the same thickness. The crisps were just too small to feel the nice light crunch and brittle crispness of eating a normal Pringle. It's normally fun to eat any flavor of Pringles, but with these the magic was lost.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Pringles aroma.
From the package: “Procter & Gamble UK Weybridge, Surrey KT13 OXP” ... “Savoury Snack” ... “Packed in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road