Taste test: These snacks were the same general concept as the normal Pringles, except smaller, and yet they seemed completely different, with little resemblance of any kind to the snacking experience of Pringles.
They didn't come in a can, but instead in a bag containing a tray containing the Mini Pringles. Each Pringle was about half the width and half the height of a normal Pringle, with the same thickness. The crisps were just too small to feel the nice light crunch and brittle crispness of eating a normal Pringle. It's normally fun to eat any flavor of Pringles, but with these the magic was lost.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Pringles aroma.
From the package: “Procter & Gamble UK Weybridge, Surrey KT13 OXP” ... “Savoury Snack” ... “Packed in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road