Taste test: This miniaturized version of Takis came in a small bag that contained quite a few pieces, each bearing the same intense red color as the full-sized Takis Fuego. Each piece was rolled very tightly, and the lengths varied a bit but averaged about an inch and a half.
I crunched in to find a nice solid crunch and a middling level of heat to go with a very zesty chili and lime flavor. The heat got more intense as I ate more, culminating in finishing the whole bag with some clearer sinuses. Not super-super hot, but hot enough to seek out a beverage. Very flavorful, very good.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hot pepper and corn smell.
From the package: “Not for individual sale” [Note: But that's how we bought it!] ... “Hot chili pepper & lime corn snack”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis (19 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road