Mini Onion Rings Original Flavor
Taste test: These onion rings were indeed mini, noticeably small than your Funyuns-style rings, with a diameter just short of an inch and a half and a pale yellow color.
They ended up being a whole lot like Funyuns, except obviously smaller, with a nice light crunch and a good mild onion flavor (probably even milder than Funyuns). Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, not really oniony.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road