Ming Tsai Blue Ginger Thai Lime Rice Corn Chips
Taste test: It was very difficult to pull the top of this bag open, so that delayed our ability to eat the chips inside.
Once we got in there, we found trangular chips with rounded corners, with the texture of a rice chip much more so than a corn chip. The flavoring on the chips was fairly intense, heavy on the lime and heavy on the spices. How tolerable the flavor was varied from chip to chip, as ones with lots of lime really weren't very good, as it overwhelmed the Thai spices, but ones without much lime did provide a tasty mix of spices.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of Thai spices. Intense.
From the package: “A baked multigrain chip featuring a bland of savory Thai spices and a burst of lime flavor.” ... “Baked, not fried”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road